- Academic Appeals Committee
- Faculty Senate Member
- Endowed Professor Selection Committee Member
- Digital media program curriculum committee – Continue work to develop a digital media program at the college.
- Academic Appeals Committee
- Professional Development Committee
- Co-moderator of the DCC Gaming Club-an organization for students interested in developing and playing games
- Design Project: Formatted the culinary center of excellence proposal. The proposal was a 25 page document. I set up the document theme, formatted page numbers and artwork and created the layout.
- Digital media curriculum planning team member. The team was tasked with developing a new program at the college in digital media. I created course sequence, wrote course descriptions, and developed syllabi.
- Continued coordination of advertising the digital media certificate program online by having the Delgado website site updated with information for the current semester.
- Supervised the department intern. The intern position was created to aid the department with ongoing recruitment efforts.
- Chair of Administrative Professionals Week activities. Planned and coordinated workshop series hosted by the ADOT department
- Participated in the student resume review session held during Administrative Professionals Week. My role was reviewing student resumes and providing editing suggestions.
- Volunteered to assist with spring 2014 registration. Advise students on courses to take and help them with adding courses to their schedule via the schools registration system.
- Participated in the college’s Dove Day Event. I promoted the digital media certificate program to elementary school children visiting the college by giving a brief Photoshop skill demo.
- Participated on the Business & Technology alumni committee – I worked with the team to produce the implementation plan to connect with the division’s alumni.
- Created a marketing and recruitment plan for the Administrative Office Technology Department – it included guidelines for hosting annual department events.
- Design Project: Revised the Administrative Office Technology department brochure.
- Submitted a proposal for a faculty activity grant to offer a series of professional development workshops to faculty and staff.
- Researched and submitted findings to department coordinator on how to become a Pearson Vue testing center in order to offer students a chance to test for Industry Based Certifications.
- Assisted in developing the Carl Perkins proposal for improving the department’s flex lab.
- Co- organized a departmental student group called The ADOT Group (TAG).
- Member of the planning Committee for the ADOT information Forum (on campus event).
- Member of the Business & Technology STEP committee. Committee reviewed proposals and selected recipients for funding of technology projects from the student technology fee grant.
- Member of the ADOT department Nontraditional Credits Committee. Committee developed ways for students to earn credit from prior learning experience.
- Created an online survey to collect demographics of participants at department recruiting event.
- Coordinated the updating of the Adobe software for a department lab.
- Design Project: Revised the department brochure to reflect program changes to 60 credits.
- Design Project: Created a flyer to advertise mini session ADOT courses at the DCC East Jefferson Campus.
- Design Project: Created signage to advertise digital media programs at the College.
- Member of the ADOT department marketing committee
- Participated on the committee to reduce the ADOT degree to 60 credit hours.
- Created materials to promote the digital media certificate program. Coordinated with the College web master to have these materials posted to the college website and to go out to students in a campus wide email blast.